Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Updates! Updates! Updates!

A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. We now know the gender of  our little #2.   It is.....a rattle cake with BLUE on the inside! Yes, sirs and ma'ams it's another beautiful little boy!!!! :)  I am officially due on October 3rd, but will most likely have a scheduled C-section around the 26th of September.

My pregnancy has been pretty flawless sans the hormone fluctuations which are driving me insane. I haven't wanted to be around anyone recently and especially my spouse's family.  I have never been much for big families and I married into a sizable one that gets together on nearly every holiday.  This is hard for me, because I would like to start traditions and do my own thing with the family I have created instead of having the holidays monopolized.  The other problem is...while I could discuss this with my husband, and he might be willing to discuss "doing our own thing" sometimes...it cannot be accomplished without guilt. Thus, I don't say anything....it's been difficult to say the least. But, due to my bringing up it has been a battle I have been internally fighting for the 15 years we have been together.  Naturally, there is a lot more to the story, isn't there always?  But, that's a blog post for another day and perhaps when I can have a glass of wine...which means it won't be a post that comes to life for at least 6 or more months!

My first beautiful boy, Bradley will be turning ONE in just about 6 weeks!  I suppose I need to get planning! I think we'll just have an intimate birthday party here at the house, but I'd like to do some exciting things with decorations and what not, if I have the time. I want to make it special for him because the past year has been so special to me!  He has been a wonderful addition to my life and while it hasn't all been roses, it has been an amazing experience. One I would not change.  At 10 months old he is pulling up on everything and gets very frustrated with his inability to walk.  I truly believe that some time int he next 6 weeks he'll be walking!  Which, dare I say, I am looking forward to if it stops the incessant crying because he can't do what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: 123RF Stock Photo