Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mama needs a spanking!

I have not been a good blogger lately! Okay, let's be honest I've been a bad blogger from the get-go. I never really blogged as much as I had anticipated! I am trying to change my ways but it is difficult to find the time to blog and to find material worth blogging about.

My life has been pretty busy lately with the onset of Spring, the Mommy Playgroup I joined, Bradley, and the new baby on the way.  My life has been full and my house is the farthest thing from clean I have seen.  I need to figure out how to manage a baby and cleaning at the same time. I guess I should be cleaning right now since my baby boy is preoccupied with a hot wheels care and chewing on the apron in that he pulled down off of the towel holder in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: 123RF Stock Photo