Thursday, March 15, 2012

Everytime my kid meltsdown...I eat a cookie


This cannot end in a good way for me or my efforts to not gain an additional forty pounds during this pregnancy.  So my first child is "spirited".  He's been a tough baby from the get-go, I think and let's face it if I think so then it's reality.  People on face book (neighbors/family) make comments all the time about his smiling face and what a happy baby he is, but the truth is he's happy when he's thoroughly entertained and if he's not happy  he's carrying a pitched fork and donning a forked tongue.

His Grandmother always says 'oh I love his personality', um sure you do! I'm not about to post a bad picture of him or a screaming picture of him on face book her to take (20 seconds after I post it-she's quick on the draw) for her or anyone else to slather all over their face book.

Anyway,  the simple fact is that I have to find a way to stop eating my emotions because right now...my current plan of screamfest=cookie is NOT working!  I can possibly get away with it for the next 7 months as I am with child #2 (and probably final child-2 is after all a nice and wonderfully prime number* yes it's PRIME). 

Emotional eaters unite! I definitely have to find a better way..maybe eating carrot sticks? That just doesn't sound as fun though!  Oh well, so far I'm doing okay...after all there is no way I can eat more than say...two dozen cookies as the recipe only made that many!  Blech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: 123RF Stock Photo