Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Cat Has Left The Bag!

On April Fools day we decided that we would go ahead and announce to all of our extended family, some close family, and everyone on Facebook that we are expecting!  I knew immediately after my BFP how I would do it, and I feel blessed to have been able to do it in this manner...What manner you ask?  Well, a picture is worth a thousand words as they say...so let me just show you how I did it.

This picture elicited a big response and many thought it was an April Fool's joke, but I assured them all it was not.  I did have to field some questions about how far apart the babies would be, and it turns out that they will be 14 months apart.  I always wanted twins so we'll see how this goes..I am sure I am up for a mega challenge and I do want to do my very best to keep them separated and allow them to have their own identity.

I am already in a bit of a panic over where little Mr. will go when his sibby gets here and Mommy has to stay in the hospital for up to 3 days (I am a forced/schedule C-section due to my anatomy).  My sis should be coming in to help out, as she said she really wants to do so.  I will not allow my son to stay away from the hospital too long though or send him away to someone else's house while I have baby #2. That to me does not send a good message to him and while he will only be 14 months old, I still feel it's just not right to do.

I am sure that the masses just think that I got "magically" pregnant, but we all know that's not the case and that it took another IVF+ICSI with assisted hatching and it took over 70+ shots again.  Perhaps, one day I will share this news with my husband's family and others but for now only a select few know what we have been through to create our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: 123RF Stock Photo